Tuesday 14 February 2012

TEACHING VIA SKYPE

ATT00000 
 Last week I had a 90 minute session with a young student and his mum from North Carolina. They had bought a couple of my techniques, the Internal Eyescan and Study Relaxer from the website and I was going through the techniques with them and doing a general counselling session with both. 

Another session is planned for later this month. I must say I love the concept of being able to work with people thousands of miles away using a free medium like Skype, free if both parties have Skype that is.

This particular 14 year old is a typical right brain boy, very smart but very sensitive, doesn't take criticism too well because he has no idea of his real potential. But  after 90 minutes talking to me and reading articles of mine on Intelligence he is beginning to understand that his problems are mechanical rather than intellectual.

This will have a tremendous affect on his confidence and self esteem which in turn will benefit his entire life especially academic life. No doubt more Skype work will follow as the year wears on.

I should add this young man is one of tens of thousands in America who are being home schooled (mainly in school groups in this case).

No comments:

Post a Comment